This seminar will take place on the afternoon of 9th April with participation of key academic and industry players from the healthcare sector. Chinese healthcare regulations, IPR and challenges & opportunities in the Chinese market will be addressed by experienced experts. The participants will also have the chance to present their companies in the pitch session and interact with potential Chinese counterparts.
13:45 – 14:00 Opening Remarks
- Knut R. Sorlie, Regional Director for China and Commercial Counsellor, Innovation Norway
- Dexiang Tian , Committee Secretary, Director of the Administrative Committee, Chairman of the board of Beijing Bio-medicine Industry Park Development Co., Ltd
14:00 – 15:00 Keynote Speeches
- ENRICH in China: link EU Innovators to China - Turning an Idea into Reality
with Sara Medina, Project Coordinator of ENRICH in China, Member of the Board, SPI
- Health for 1.4 Billion People - Chances and Challenges for the Medical Device Industry in China
with Volker Müller, Business Manager, European Chamber of Commerce in China
- Market Entry - Opportunities and Challenges in Chinese pharmaceutical sector
with Haibo Wu, Chairman of the Board, Giant Med-Pharma Service
- Registering your intellectual Property Rights in China
with Aida Balbuena-Díez, Project Officer, China IPR SME Helpdesk
15:00 – 15:20 Coffee Break
15:20 – 16:50 Pitch Session - Project Roadshow by both European and Chinese healthcare companies
- Fluart Ltd - the Hungarian National Flu Vaccine Manufacturer.
with: Zsolt Németh, CEO, Fluart Ltd
- A New Opportunity for the Chinese Health Sector in Slovenia.
with: Tomaz Amon, CEO, Bioanim
- EVI - accelerating vaccine development for global health.
with: Stefan Jungbluth, Head of Business Development, European Vaccine Initiative
- Development, European Vaccine Initiative - 2nd tier cities, the hotspot to land EU healthcare SME´s, case: Suzhou.
with: Frederic Derbaudrenghein, CEO, EU Sino Business Consulting
- An Innovative Ecosystem that Connects China & EU Hi-Tech Resources.
with: Yang Fei, Business Director, China Belgium Technology Center
- UCB: Creating Value for Patients.
with: Frankie Yang, Head of Tech/CMC China, UCB Shanghai
- Moving Up the Value Chain: Intermediation in Industrial Upgrading in the Pearl River Delta.
with: Dr. Lai Sze TSO, Postdoctural Researcher, University of Oslo
- The Third Party Accreditation to Assure the Quality and Safety of Healthcare Providers.
with: Jason Bo, Director of the third party healthcare certification body, DNV GL
16:50 – 17:10 Q&A
17:10 – 17:15 Closing Remarks
by Sara Medina, Project Coordinator of ENRICH in China, Member of the Board, SPI
Moderators: WenhuanXia, Member of Advisory Board, ENRICH in China
HichamAbghay, Senior Project Manager, Steinbeis 2i GmbH